Many artisan and professional businesses make the same mistake–they think that the point of a sale is to sell something.
Nothing could be further from the truth.
Sales create customers and customers buy again or buy more, or both.
We will discuss
- Do you want fries with that?
- Are upsells just to make more money?
- How soon do you ask for a repeat sale?
- How often do you nurture?
- Do you treat all customers the same?
- Live versus online marketing
This is a true workshop with input solicited from attendees. The more you contribute, the more you will get out of the program. But you will walk away with action items ready to implement.
Doors will open at 11:00 am, and we’ll start shortly after. We’ll finish up before 1:30. Lunch is included. First time attendees are free, everyone else is $20.
DATE AND TIME
Fri, September 29, 2017
11:00 AM – 1:30 PM EDT
8740 South Emerson Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46237