RIXNEWSWIRE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Revised and effective July 1, 2016
Press Release Publication Policy
RixNewsWire is a distribution service for local business and organizational press releases. We publish material at the sole discretion of our editors, and consider only news from local organizations, local branch offices of national organizations, and material relevant to our specific geographical area. We decline to post press releases from organizations and persons that fall outside of, or do not meet our criteria. We will decline submissions which may represent, insinuate, or encourage violent or criminal behavior, be libelous in nature, promote discriminatory practices, promote sexual and/or child abuse or trafficking, or hate speech. We will also decline adult related content and sexually explicit material, material which represents personal opinion, and material deemed to be promoting affiliate marketing, blatant advertising, or material making unsupported claims. All submitted material must be factual. We also do not publish material representing religious or political viewpoints.
All press releases are reviewed before distribution. Our editors have the final say in determining the content appropriate for publication and distribution by RixNewsWire.
You are responsible for proofreading your material prior to submission to check grammar and spelling, or any other errors. For any changes to a release after publishing, please contact us for correction.
By submitting a press release to RixNewsWire, you represent and warrant that you are the rightful owner of any copyrighted material, and you are authorizing RixNewsWire to copy, modify, publish, broadcast or otherwise distribute the submitted information. You also agree to indemnify us from any action relating to the content of your submission.
RixNewsWire Terms of Service
- Use of the Services of RixNewsWire binds you the following terms of service, and all applicable laws and regulations. By using the Services of RixNewsWire, you agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. All materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Age of Consent
- No individual under the age of 18 may use the Services of RixNewsWire without written consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- All materials on our website are and remain the copyright of RixNewsWire, or are reproduced with permission from the copyright owners. All rights are reserved. The materials on our website may be retrieved and downloaded solely for personal use. No materials may otherwise be copied, modified, published, broadcast or otherwise distributed without the prior written permission of RixNewsWire, or if applicable, the original copyright owner.,
- The materials on the RixNewsWire website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. RixNewsWire makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, RixNewsWire does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website, or otherwise relating to such materials, or on any sites linked to this site.
- In no event shall RixNewsWire or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the RixNewsWire website, even if RixNewsWire or a RixNewsWire authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Accuracy of Materials
- The materials appearing on the RixNewsWire website could include technical, typographical, factual, or photographic errors. RixNewsWire does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. RixNewsWire may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, RixNewsWire does not make any commitment to update the materials.
- Governing Law
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Indiana and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned. This includes your name, job title, company, email address, IP address and other information collected automatically by our servers, or on forms you submit.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. These purposes may include sending you emails about our company, new products/services, and other updates.
We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so, or if you violate our Terms of Service.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and to the extent necessary for those purposes should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
If our company is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to provide services to you.
We will make information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information readily available to our customers by posting updates to these policies on our website.
We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, please contact our Privacy Compliance Officer via email at support@RixNewsWire.com, or send correspondence to:
Attention: Privacy Compliance Officer
PO Box 78155
Indianapolis, IN 46278 USA