During this free informational meeting, you will be taken through an exercise that will empower you to identify areas where you most need to grow and then begin to develop an intentional growth plan to achieve your goals. You will also learn more about the vision and mission of the group and how to join.
Participants of a Professional & Personal Development Group (PPDG) will gather once per month for two hours with other growth minded individuals to learn and discuss principles of growth, leadership and communication and how these principles apply to them, their business and careers. To provide even more value for the group participants, each group will focus on some specific affinities. Here is a list of group types either active or forming:
- Business to Business PPDG: owners/operators or sales professionals who market to businesses (B2B)
- Business to Consumers/Individuals/Homeowners PPDG: for owners/operators or sales professionals who market to consumers (B2C)
- Career Development PPDG or 9 to 5’ers: for those who work for others and want to grow within the company and beyond
- Faith-Based Nonprofit PPDG: for Executive Directors of local Nonprofit organizations
- Managers & Employee PPDG: an ongoing training platform to serve as an outsourced employee development program.
Here are just some of the benefits for being a group members:
- Teaching and discussion on principles of professional and personal development
- Creating an intentional growth plan for your business, career and personal life
- Business growth through personal growth
- Exchange of ideas
- SMART Goal Setting based on where you are and where you want to be
- Small group size of 8 to 10 members to maximize your benefit of participation
- Developing relationships with others who desire to grow
This is a free event and limited to 10 participants.
Mark Winebrenner is a Certified Business & Personal Coach, Teacher and Speaker with the John Maxwell Team. His passion is to help people enjoy life and reach their full potential. In pursuit of this passion, Mark creates safe and productive environments for individuals and groups to develop and execute intentional growth strategies for their business, career and personal lives.
DATE AND TIME
Thu, June 29, 2017
8:00 AM – 10:00 AM EDT
The Mark J. Winebrenner Company
12458 Turkel Drive
Fishers, IN 46038