Join us on Sunday, July 16, 2017, as we inspire and highlight the next generation of female entrepreneurs who are Leading Change in the world of Fashion, Marketing, Law, and Communications.
Learn, connect and network with leading creators, entrepreneurs, bloggers, techies, all of whom are shaping today’s culture.
Additionally, we have partnered with Dress For Success Indianapolis to collect gently used or new professional accessories including; shoes, jewelry, scarfs and purses. So, clean out your closet and donate your gently used professional accessories at the event.
Dress Code: Brunch Chic
- Host & Moderator, Ebony Chappel, Editor in Chief & Director of Marketing at the Recorder Media Group
- Claire Sulmers, Founder of the Fashion Bomb Daily & Author of The Bomb Life
- Tonya Rapley, Founder of MyFabFinance.com
- Noell F. Allen, Esq., Owner of A Total Solution CPA & Consulting Services, Inc.
- Kyla Woods, Owner of Crowd or Camera Communications Consulting
- Malina S. Jeffers, Owner of Malina Simone Inc.
- Kelli Jones, CEO of Be Nimble and Co-Founder of From Nap with Love
DATE AND TIME
Sun, July 16, 2017
11:30 AM – 3:30 PM EDT
Leading Change with Style
Biltwell Event Center
950 South White River Parkway West Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46221