“As competition and buyer empowerment compounds, customer experience itself is proving to be the only truly durable competitive advantage.” – Gartner Research
Customer Experience Mapping is a key practice for businesses to be able to truly understand what customers care about and how they make them feel. The insights gained from this activity are critical to enable your organization to deliver exceptional in-person and digital experiences and succeed in the age of the customer.
Join this limited-availability workshop to learn how to lead the collaborative, creative activities that produce valuable Customer Experience Maps and fuel your team’s insight and innovation.
- How leading companies use customer experience as a critical competitive advantage.
- The building blocks of Customer Experience Mapping activities and artifacts.
- Hands-on mapping exercises led by experienced Experience Mapping & Service Mapping guides.
- How to apply Customer Experience Mapping to your own organization.
While the workshop will begin promptly at 9:00 am, all guests are encouraged to arrive at 8:30 am for networking and a light catered breakfast.
- 8:30am – Breakfast & Networking
- 9:00am – Workshop Promptly Begins
- 12:00pm – Workshop Ends
DATE AND TIME
Tue, October 3, 2017
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDT
12175 Visionary Way
Fishers, IN 46038