JULY 12, 2017 – With fall around the corner, showrooms and designers at the Indiana Design Center are making room for new merchandise and floor models through a building-wide Sample Sale. The Sample Sale at the Indiana Design Center runs two days only and will feature designer furniture and home goods for sale at significant markdowns. Products range from well-known designer brands to one-of-a-kind pieces made in Indiana. Shop early for the best selection.
- Up to 50% off original price of home décor, furniture, fabrics, art & more
- 10+ participating businesses, including a pop-up store with goods from interior designers
- Featuring an “Ask the Designer” desk Friday from 10 am to noon for shoppers to receive professional advice through a complimentary 10-minute design consult
- Located in the Carmel Arts & Design District
- All items are sold and purchased through the individual businesses (certain restrictions may apply)
Shoppers Can Enter to Win:
- 5’x7’ Oriental Weavers rug from Jack Laurie Home Floor Designs ($350 value)
- Summer Grilling Basket from Godby Hearth & Home ($200 value)
- Design and Art Consultation with Dianne G. Wright Interiors ($125 value)
This event is hosted by the Indiana Design Center and participating businesses located within the IDC
Who Should Attend:
Free and Open to the Public
Friday, July 28, 2017 – 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday, July 29, 2017 – 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Indiana Design Center
200 South Rangeline Road, Carmel, IN 46032
Free parking available in surface lots and underground garage
About the Indiana Design Center
The 82,000 square foot Indiana Design Center serves the statewide community of design professionals and their clients by providing a premier collection of resources including fine traditional and contemporary residential and contract furnishings including fabrics, floor coverings, kitchen and bath products, lighting, architectural productions, wallcoverings and accessories. The Indiana Design Center is located at 200 South Rangeline Road in Carmel, IN, just 30 minutes/23 miles from Downtown Indianapolis. The Design Center’s proximity to the Carmel Arts & Design District provides access to interior designers, art galleries, showrooms and antique dealers. Please visit the Indiana Design Center website at http://www.IndianaDesignCenter.com
About Pedcor Companies
Headquartered in Carmel, IN, Pedcor Companies develop, construct, manage and finance real estate projects throughout the United States, primarily in the Midwest. Pedcor is a national leader in the affordable housing industry and currently has several commercial and mixed-use projects underway in Carmel, IN. Among the many companies that comprise the Pedcor family are Pedcor Bancorp, Pedcor Investments, LLC, Pedcor Residential, LLC, and Pedcor City Center Development Company. For more information, visit www.pedcorcompanies.com.
About Carmel Arts & Design District
The Carmel Arts & Design District is the Midwest’s newest, premier setting for the arts and design industry. Already it has attracted more than 100 businesses, including art galleries, antique dealers, furniture and interior design showrooms, even a race track design company! There are restaurants, boutiques, creative service providers and an eclectic variety of specialty retail stores. And the list of merchants continues to grow. For more information, visit www.CarmelArtsAndDesign.com